|Workshops refundable by September 2nd, 2016 *|
|Early Bird Discounts||Conference
Conference and 1 day of workshops (4 days)
Conference and 2 days of workshops (5 days)
|before May 14th||$1,695||$2,390||$3,035||$1,490||$795|
|before Jun 25th||$1,795||$2,490||$3,135||$1,490||$795|
|before Jul 30th||$1,895||$2,590||$3,235||$1,490||$795|
|before Aug 20th||$1,995||$2,690||$3,335||$1,490||$795|
|before Sep 17th||$2,095||$2,790||$3,435||$1,490||$795|
|before Oct 22nd||$2,195||$2,890||$3,535||$1,490||$795|
|before Nov 7th||$2,395||$3,090||$3,735||$1,490||$795|
|on & after Nov 7th- full price||$2,595||$3,290||$3,935||$1,490||$795|
USA-based conferences are not subject to VAT. It is not possible to combine different price reductions.
To pay via invoice, please email us at email@example.com.
What is Included in the 3-Day QCon Conference Pass ?
- Access to over 90 presentations and over 100 speakers
- Next-day access to video of most sessions
- Conference dinner & networking social
- Evening networking reception with drinks all 3 nights
- Open Spaces facilitated peer sharing meetings in each track
- Buffet lunch all 3 days with vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free/dairy-free options
What is Included in QCon Workshops Passes (Applies Only if Workshops Were Purchased) ?
- Choice of 14 to 28 workshops on Thursday & Friday (the exact number depends on the mix of half-day and full-day workshops)
- Half-day workshops include 3 hours, full-day workshops include 6 hours of educational content
- Pre-event workshops registration to make your selection
- Light continental breakfast & lunch
Workshop Refund Guarantee Policy
Want to buy workshops but concerned that you don't know what the final workshop offering will be yet? The full workshop schedule will be published around September. If you buy now and find out that you're not interested in the workshops published by September 2nd, 2016, we will promptly refund your workshop ticket price - no questions asked.
* Workshops refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 2nd, 2016 to be eligible.
QCon Terms of Participation
Registration fees for QCon are non-refundable. By submitting your payment, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and that you agree to the complete QCon Terms of Participation, which can be found at https://qconsf.com/qcon-terms
QCon discounts are available on groups as small as 3 attendees on tickets purchased after July 30th. To qualify for special QCon SF savings, you must register your group at the same time. For more details and to apply for a discount code, please contact email@example.com
Cancellations & Transfers
Please note that your payment is non-refundable. However, you can transfer a registration for the same conference to another person by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request needs to be sent by Friday October 22nd to be eligible.
Invoices & Payment Issues
To request a payment via invoice, or to contact us regarding trouble registering or paying via our online portal, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that invoice requests have to be received no later than 4 weeks prior to the conference to allow time for processing and payment. All invoices have to be paid in full before each conference in order for the attendee to receive a badge and be allowed into the conference. Tickets purchased during the last 4 weeks before a conference have to be paid via credit card or Paypal on our online registration portal or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and scheduling a credit card payment via phone.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Code of conduct
Please review our code of conduct before the conference.