The hotel is located right on the Embarcadero waterfront with stunning views all around and close to popular attractions, events, and shopping.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco, 5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, California USA 94111
Tel: +1 415 788 1234 / Fax: +1 415 398 2567
The QCon room block at the Hyatt is sold out. Please contact the Hyatt directly for rooms at 1-415-788-1234.
- Check in time: 3 pm - Check out time: 12 noon
- Free wifi in the lobby
- On-site parking is $64 per day (not covered by QCon)
- This hotel is a non-smoking hotel
Travel to and from Hotel
From San Francisco International Airport SFO – 14 miles
- The BART (Subway): $8.65 - 34mn
Any San Francisco bound (north bound) train will stop at "Embarcadero Station". Hotel is located directly outside the station. Trains are available every 15 - 20 minutes.
- GO Lorries Shuttle: $17 - 25-40mn
Operates 4:00am - 11:30pm, 7/7. Door to door service between SFO Airport and Hyatt. At the airport, look for the White and Green Vans with lettering that says Go Lorrie's at the shuttle pickup area. For information call 415-334-9000. Reservations are required for transportation from the hotel to the airport.
- San Francisco Super Shuttle Van Service: $19 - 25-40mn
Operates 24 hours/seven days a week. Door to door service between San Francisco and the SFO Airport. From the Airport, go to the upper level (median strip or courtesy island) and look for the blue and yellow van. 415-558-8500
- Taxi: $45 - $50 - 25-40mn
- UberX: $28 - $36 - 25-40mn
From Oakland Airport (OAK) - 20 miles
- The Bart (Subway): $10.20 - 40mn
2 changes, exit at "Embarcadero". Hotel is located directly outside the station. Trains are available every 15 - 20 minutes.
- City Express Shuttle: $69 - 30/40mn
Reservations required. 510-638-8830
- Taxi: $50 - $55 - 30-40mn
- UberX: $29 - $37 - 30-40mn
Floorplans for Hyatt Regency San Francisco can be found here.