Learn how to build amazing REST-based APIs that your customers will love with ten universally applicable and easy-to-follow rules. The rules are:
- Be Practical: Which content type to use when exchanging information in REST-based APIs?
- Be Methodical: How to take advantage of all the HTTP methods that are at our disposal when designing our API?
- Be Semantical: Learn about naming conventions and what their impact on modern-day REST-based APIs is
- Be Secure: Learn about the basics of any secure API in 2023. and how to implement them quickly.
- Be Consistent: Learn about consistency and what kind of an impact it has on the overall API quality and ease of use.
- Be Organized: How to properly prepare and organize your API in a scalable way?
- Be Graceful: How to properly handle errors and optimize your API for developers?
- Be Smart: How do you build an API that helps rather than gets in the way?
- Be Lean: How to ensure your responses are as optimized as possible?
- Be Considerate: How do you understand your API's impact on other teams in your organization?
Founder and CEO @ Treblle
Vedran Cindrić is the founder and CEO of Treblle, a SaaS company that helps Engineering, Product, and DevOps teams build, ship & maintain REST-based APIs faster. With more than 15 years of dev experience, Vedran has specialized in PHP and Laravel. Before founding Treblle, he had a development agency that developed software solutions for clients from all over the world, with the greatest focus on the US market.
Session Sponsored By
Treblle is a lightweight SDK that helps teams build, ship & maintain REST based APIs faster